Healthy Boards – Successful Schools
Independent and faith-based schools succeed and thrive in the presence of visionary leadership. In its absence, schools struggle and often fail to achieve their mission. The success story for schools is the strength of the leadership found in the relationship between the head of school, the board chair, and all trustees.
Now Available in Paperback
- Demonstrate that a healthy board is the determining factor between thriving and merely surviving.
- Describe the transformational responsibilities of the committee on trustees in such a way that elevates their mission to recruit, retain, education, and evaluate the board.
- Introduce concepts that solidify the all-important relationship that board members must have with one another and with the school’s leadership.
- Think differently about governance and create a culture where serving on the board is a serious but joyful experience.
- Acknowledge the value of unity, one board—one voice!
Colorado Springs, CO
St. Louis, MO